The following is a statement attributed to the United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator in South Sudan, Ms. Lise Grande. Humanitarian agencies are mounting a major emergency operation in Jonglei State in South Sudan to help people affected by the recent wave of inter-communal violence. “The Government of South Sudan has declared Jonglei a disaster zone and asked humanitarian agencies to accelerate life-saving assistance. We’re responding to that call,” said the United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator in South …
- SPLA Deputy C-in-C Returns Home
- Juba, Ramciel on South Sudan Soil, 20 Years Needed to Move Capital
- Citizens, Civil Societies Appeal for Passport Cost Reduction
- Why Pagan resignation turn public concern?
- Egyptian Forces Join SAF in War against SPLA South Kordofan
- MPs Sheds Tears over Audit Report to Parliament